What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban appeal for my friend (Denied - Killing in safezone)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan

Hello, just a few moments ago i was in the greenzone of kavala. Wilco walked up to me and just restrains me without any RP. My friend (William Wallace) then acts with instinct to protect me and shoots wilco. Then he is banned. This is hardly fair and should be allowed a second chance. Yes he wasn't right to kill someone in the greenzone and he understands that now, but if your friend was restrained by a mysterious man then you would surely act in defense of them not sit on the dirt waving as they are taken away.

He has said that he is sorry for what he has done and now understands. He has been playing with me a long time on the server now and we both have fun here. Please give him a second chance. (He can't write this himself because he has been banned from the website as-well for some reason.)

Thank you. Please find it in your heart for a second chance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello! I think admins would appreciate you post a reply on this thread: 

Instead of making a new thread, admins will just make it go slower since they think, you do this to get him unbanned fast! :)

Hello! I think admins would appreciate you post a reply on this thread: 

Instead of making a new thread, admins will just make it go slower since they think, you do this to get him unbanned fast! :)
Erm.... Why would we appreciate a reply on a random thread?

Wilco was not actually playing as a bounty hunter and was going to ask you who was robbing the bank and what was the shooting going on.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wilco was not actually playing as a bounty hunter and was going to ask you who was robbing the bank and what was the shooting going on.
Well if you could ask at some time for Wilco to speak to us about it that would be great :)

Ow, didnt realise, same thing happened to that guy, thought he was talking about the same... my fould :>

Firstly your friend needs to come here and open a unban request, for that i am declining this one.

The bank was just robbed and i was roleplaying as a bounty hunter and had your picture "on my list"... i restrained you and i was shot without rp... however that is not the reason why the ban was issued.

Check our map... you will see kavala square is green... check the key in the corner and the rules its a safezone... you cannot kill in this area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back