What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - FlowerLady - GTA RP

FlowerLady

Unlinked

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: Joe
Steam ID: 76561198079910062
Ban ID (just the numbers): 18686
Ban Reason: G2.9
Why do you think you were banned: G2.9 I was banned for transferring items from 1 character to another.
Why should we unban you: Hello.
The night that this happened. From the beginning.
I was stressing me and my house mate was arguing to and from for over a hour in RP.
I went back to the apartment and decided to empty some stuff outside. I texted the person and said come and grab this stuff and then leave me alone.
After this I was unsure weather they had come and took it or not.
I then made a new character.
After this I was driving around in city and decided to go to the apartment to see if the stuff had been picked up.
There was still some boxes on the floor.
So stupidly I looked into them and I think I took smoothies, repair kits and rapid clots. No matter if 1 thing or 5 things Ino how wrong this is.
Im so disappointed in myself that I even did this.
I am also very sorry for my actions.
I have took some time to look over the rules and to grow my knowledge.
RPUK is my go to my get away. This week being away has been horrible. But I did wrong. I’m hoping that I can get a 2nd chance as nothing like this will ever happen again. And I will 100% be following the rules. I’m very upset with myself as I no how damaging it can be to the economy and how wrong it is.

I have only got myself to blame for this punishement and can promise if i was granted an un-ban you would never see me on the unban section again. This is my first ban and it is a horrible feeling, i will NEVER get myself in a situation to end up here again.
My story had not ever really begun. I would love to be able to get a 2nd chance as I was thinking about applying to be a mechanic.
This is my 3rd appeal for this ban. The 1st time I appealed I tried to say from my characters view and the 2nd time I was more sorry for my actions. I’m hoping this time around we can solve this.
I struggle with things like this and I’m hoping it all makes sense. And that staff can gain some trust back in me and see how very deeply sorry I am. And believe that I can we trusted again back in the RP community.
THANK YOU very much for taking time from your day to look over my appeal.
Joe
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hello @FlowerLady ,

Hope all is well, I just have a few questions for you,

Can you explain, in your own words, why transferring items or money between characters is against the server rules?

At the time of the incident, were you fully aware that transferring items between characters is prohibited? If so, what made you proceed with it?

Hello hope your well.

It’s wrong because it’s trying to grant an advantage..

Also I’m a honest person. And I did no this rule. I was just very stupid and not actually thinking what I was doing.

But I can assure you nothing like this will ever happen again.

Back