What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - FlowerLady - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlowerLady

Unlinked

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: joe doyle
Steam ID: 76561198079910062
Ban ID (just the numbers): 18686
Ban Reason: G2.9
Why do you think you were banned: i no why i was band its because i was stupid and picked something up from a box that i should not have... so leading up to this joe was having a bad day a vey bad day and dummperd all her stuff outside her house and told bradley to come and get it as bradley lives with joe... they was arguing.. then i decided to creat another ped named rosie and was just messing around on her and went to the house to see if bradley had picked all the stuff up so i had a look into the boxes and did pic up some smoothies and a few bits ino what i have dont is very very wrong and i am so so so so sorry
Why should we unban you: i hope that i can get unbannneds as i love this place its amazing and i am so so so so sorry and will never do anything so stupid again
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Good morning @FlowerLady ! :)

You put this appeal in literally 20 minutes after you received the ban, I can assure you that we will not consider unbanning you that quickly.
Please read through the rules properly and in few days if you do pop an appeal in we'd need a lot more effort than this unfortunately.

DECLINED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back