What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Flaw47 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flaw47

Server: Discord
Discord Username: actuallyflaw
Discord ID: 175664227103539200
Ban Reason: i believe posting malicious links.
Why do you think you were banned: Hi,
im a long time player on your community, my pc was hacked through a ransomware on march 2024 and they got access to all my accounts (facebook, instagram, steam and discord) during the time they had access they spammed every server i was in with a malicious link, the usual "free giveway on steam click the link below" i eventually recovered my accounts and noticed many discord servers kicked me out, today i tried joining the GTA RP server on FiveM and i couldnt join the discord which only means your admins banned me due to the link that was posted by the hacker that took my account.
Why should we unban you: i can assure you i had nor have any intent to steal/hack/post any malicious links or try to ruin a community i always enjoyed playing on with my friends, i hope you see this as a false ban since i had no control over my account during that time due to the malware that infected me, i recovered all my accounts, tightened my security and currently on a fresh windows install. thank you for taking the time to read this and have a great day.
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hello @Flaw47 , I hope all is well! :)

I wouldn't say this is a "false ban" in a sense, the ban is still valid due to what was actually posted although I do see what you're saying.
Since this, do you still use the same Discord account or have you created a new one?

Hello @Flaw47 , I hope all is well! :)

I wouldn't say this is a "false ban" in a sense, the ban is still valid due to what was actually posted although I do see what you're saying.
Since this, do you still use the same Discord account or have you created a new one?
Hello @Danoo all is well thank you, hope youre doing great!

Yes, i recovered my discord account and had to un-do most of the damage they did, (delete whatever they posted / explain to people what happened ) but since i was banned from the server i couldn't do much in this case. have a great day.

Hello @Flaw47 , thanks for the response.

Do you now have 2FA enabled on all of your accounts?

Hello @Flaw47 , thanks for the response.

Do you now have 2FA enabled on all of your accounts?
Hello @Danoo hope youre doing good.
As to your question, i have 2FA on all accounts and MFA and SMS texts security on discord. im taking security seriously as that infection i had cost me so much not just gaming wise but work wise aswell.
Goodday!

Very well @Flaw47 ,

You should be able to access the Discord server again and in turn, the FiveM server itself.
Please take better care of your accounts in future!

UNBANNED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back