What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - felixpidgeon - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

frank shmezy

Unban Appeal for felixpidgeon 

In-game Name: frank shmezy

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198170005623

Ban ID: !!rpuk13057!!

Reason given for your ban: c2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: i think i was banned because my friend accidently hit me and downed me and we all logged of cus it was 4 in the morning and i had work at half 7

Why should we unban you ?: I want to start of by apologising to anyone whose time I have taken up or to anyone my actions have impacted.

I have no excuse for my rule break, I was fully aware of what I was doing and I can only now admit that it was my ignorance blind siding me. I’m embarrassed to admit that I thought I would get away with it but now I’m fully aware of my stupid decisions and I deeply regret them.

During my short time in this city I have enjoyed every moment of it hence why my hours are to an unhealthy amount haha. Roleplay.co.uk has provided me so many great memories, to which I couldn’t even begin to list them all! Everything about this server is just perfect and the mere thought of me not even playing on it for even a short period of time really angers me.

If you was able to reconsider my ban, it would mean the world to me. I have acknowledge my ignorance/mistakes and I’ll stay determined to not let myself act like it again. This server means a lot to me, and I want to remain a part of the community where I have made some great friends.

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to read my appeal, and I truly hope you will consider it.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Combat Logging bans come with an automatic one month cooldown.

You may very well had to go due to work in the morning. However, that doesn't exclude you from the rules. You should've took the appropriate measures if you desperately had to go to sleep.

May Appeal 13/07/2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back