What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Erik - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erik

Elite
Elite Donator
Legendary Donator

Server: Discord
Discord Username: RocketMaybe
Discord ID: 380087523072016384
Ban Reason: C3.0
Why do you think you were banned: I was banned for advertising.

I am going to be honest, I don't remember too much since it was over 1.5 years ago.

But from what i remember i did pm some people about an altis life server. The altis life server on rpuk was shut down at that time for some time and i really enjoyed playing it and i wanted to play it again with some friends and people i played altis life with. So i did pm some people if they were interested in playing for old time sake. I did not intend to take away people or anything like that. It was more like when we hang out on teamspeak and play some other games.

I also believe it resulted in a ban since I was made staff on that server. But as I was very clear on that server was that i work a lot and I don't have much time to do any staff work. It was only when i played i could help out incase of hackers or other things.
Why should we unban you: I have been a member of this community for quite some time, i have participated in a lot and tried to help out where i could. I regret what i did. Many times i can sit and look back and wish i didn't do it so i could still be a part of this community. RPUK has a special place in my heart and i never ever wanted to hurt the community in any way.
I miss this community since it has been a big part of by life. I have spent so much time playing on altis life but i also spent a lot of time helping people. I probably spent as much time on the training server teaching and training people. I helped out in events, I made youtube videos (npas/Battle royale). I tried to get people to join this community since i believed it to be an amazing place.

I also believe i have never gotten warned or banned before. I always tried to be a good community member and stay within the rules so with this i hope that i can be unbanned so i may yet again rejoin this community. I really miss being a part of it.
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hi @Jessie Bennett

Thanks for replying to my unban appeal.

All is well here!

I have not played on the fivem server after launch but i did play on it before. They gave me "staff" perms so i could make a trailer.

Afternoon @Erik

I do understand the reasonings behind it and indeed it's not a good look seeing as you did have staff perms elsewhere and how it does look for yourself. I get wanting to play with old friends on Arma, I also miss playing Arma!

Is FiveM something you we're looking to try out or just would like to return to talk with friends in the discord? (FYI there is no wrong answer) mainly curious.

Lets say we did unban you from discord as you did advertise after all, How can we ensure this won't happen again moving forth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back