What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Didymus - GTA RP

Didymus

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: Tom Bizz
Steam ID: 76561199178876113
Ban ID (just the numbers): 18677
Ban Reason: C1.4
Why do you think you were banned: “Action Taken - Report Approved

Char ID: 63583
Rulebreak(s): C1.4
Action: Warning

One final thing, @Didymus, any future guilty cases of C1.4 will be a permanent ban.”

After: “That was the initial assessment, it was re-reviewed later down the line.” Through a ticket communicated through discord #24946

I believe I have been banned for expressing my love to the user “Ivan Meta Kane”, for all I have ever known him for.

That I was so passionate about the RP he was providing towards the server and possibly lost my sense of reality to DM him after asking him to come into QE in city as I believed he rule broke and just ignored me, an in this instance I didn’t report him for this rule break instead I decided to give him the benefit of the doubt to call him and message him, sadly I was rather passionate with expressing my love, towards Ivan. “Love you though my g”,

An because I didn’t make a report about him, he waited a whole 23 hours to make a report and before I could get to my final hour to report him after a day of no communication.

It was rather obvious it was a revenge report but I will admit, me expressing my love and that I would smack him out of city was largely an act of me expressing true care for Ivan. An had been largely taken out of context.
Why should we unban you: Please can I know what questions that I need to actually answer other than the fact I was expressing my love to Ivan, who in the right mind would tell someone they love them if they mean them any harm?

This was just a direct revenge report which was rather obvious, the sand bagging and obvious attempt to continue providing zero RP and not being held accountable for self made actions.

Please can I have some insight of what I need to hold myself accountable more for please other than the advice I have been warned for by the initial approval, I admitted I found it a little over the top for messaging I’d smack Ivan outside of city if I knew him and that I loved him, it’s not really the place for me to tell him I love him is it.

I understand how my messages could be manipulated to make me look like a bad person but as you can see from the further screenshots about me and him communicating he had asked me to “Chill out”, which I could have carried on “harassing” if that’s what it was, I recognised my mistake straight away, I shouldn’t give people the benefit of the doubt in the future and to just make a report as he demanded from me, I just thought the user deserved more than having a slap on the wrist and public humiliation for RP that I know he could do better.

We were friends before all of this clearly until he decided to gang hop and continue the RP of being a useless individual (his character in game) to the city of being a fox and jumping around providing zero RP, polluting the server with robbing and criminal activity and meta gaming.

I have taken my accountability from the first report very strongly and the advice given at first with my warning of taking a break has been greatly accepted as even in a ticket previous that I have had open that I explained I have taken a break. I now believe after a couple weeks break that I can say I feel comfortable coming back to the city and that there have been no encounters with “Ivan Meta Kane” since which has been a very good and I would appreciate if I could continue my time at RPUK as I was first instructed that I could with a strong warning to my behaviour.

If I could have any insight of what more I needed to hold myself accountable than I already have please can I do so.

Take care - Tom Bizz
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Good afternoon @Didymus
I hope you are well today?

If you have taken accountability from the report that was against you - why are you showing a clear lack of understanding in your appeal?
The sly digs at Ivan in this appeal hasn't gone unnoticed.
The appeal is about yourself, not others.

Take a week away, think through your actions.
Think why it may not be acceptable.

DENIED.
You may appeal after 07/09/24.

Back