What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stealthee

GTA RP Development Team Lead
I am very confused to what is going on with my ban, as I know I collided with a police vehicle, as I was travelling faster than expected in a town, however I don't understand why I was banned as it was an accident there was no attempt to communicate. I'm unaware if I killed any of the police officers, if so I apologize for that.

Hope I can get this cleared up soon, 

~ NHS STU. Stealthee

( GUID: 1b7d61399c54440677047c4096fe7f98 )

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello. I was one of the officers there. Not only did you drive straight into a police vehicle parked in the Kavala car shop, blowing it up, you also got out in the greenzone and started firing your pistol. And to add insult to injury, all the while you still had your NHS name.

It wasn't myself firing at yourselves that was a friend which I met in-game, however I did have a firearm out at the time as I was getting out of the vehicle to avoid explosions of my vehicle. And to clarify the crash incident I lost control of the vehicle due to the speed I was going which then crashed into the police patrol vehicle. After getting out of my vehicle I was shot dead by police followed by a ban.

Im very sure you did fire your pistol, as I took damage from it.
I didn't fire my handgun at any anyone during the event, I had no time to fire my pistol as I was being tased and shot dead pretty much instantly as I got out the car. It was only after the incident when speaking to Mr. Crisp that he explained to me what actually happened, shooting wise, he explained that Andrew***** (Forgive me don't remember the name completely) shot an officer dead, and began to fire on other officers which he then left the scene. By this point Mr. Crisp said that I had already been shot dead and banned by the admin on scene.

Ok you did all of this right in front of me. You crashed your car into the barrier at Perry's and came out of it shooting. Care to explain why?

Ok you did all of this right in front of me. You crashed your car into the barrier at Perry's and came out of it shooting. Care to explain why?
I do not recall shooting anyone, I agree I was recklessly driving in the city which I should not have been. I had my pistol out when I exited the vehicle. I believe that I should be given a second chance by yourself to prove my self, and to prove that I can be a respectable community member. I apologize for the reckless driving on my behalf.

EDIT: To clarify I didn't crash into the barrier I accidentally hit the police vehicle which caused the first explosion.

I again apologize if I injured any police or civilians during the incident. I understand the ban falls under the rule of killing in a safezone, however I do wish to explain I meant no harm and understand my reckless driving has consequences. 

In addition to my previous comment I want to express that I have re-read the rules and completely understand what I have done wrong. 

(Sorry for posting another comment rather than editing my last, - My phone isn't showing an edit button.)

Denied

1b7d61399c54440677047c4096fe7f98 not found

Please reopen with correct details and link this post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back