What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Dan hancok - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan hancok

Unlinked

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: Chewis mannoly
Steam ID: 76661199486066064
Ban ID (just the numbers): 16738
Ban Reason: Unk
Why do you think you were banned: I was banned due to my lack of roleplay and increased shooting mentality
Why should we unban you: Firstly I’d like to thank the staff for reading my appeal and taking the time out your day!

Due to the ban I’ve received I’d also like to be upfront and honest in the past I have had help writing my appeal as I’ve got dyslexia but I’m gonna right this one souly on my own so if it not great big paras it’s not because I don’t care I just struggle with it.

I understand in the time I’ve been in rpuk I haven’t had the best track record and can understand why you would be concerned about letting me back. I know this appeal is 11 days early and I don’t expect a response before the due date but I want to put it in now so I don’t full under the same circle as alliance, hope you understand. I had nothing with anything leading up to the discord ban and in all honesty I’m not 100% sure what went on

During my time off the server ive kept myself to myself , I’ve reflected on my actions and can see we’re I went wrong and how my actions could not only impact other members of the community immersion within rp but also hurt the growth of the server, over the last 6 months I have been focusing on improving my roleplay and changing my attitude I want you to understand that I will not act in the way I did back then and also have a different mindset

I joined alliance and I see them growing in strength at the time and I was getting fed up being in vagos and getting victimised , once I joined I see a change in myself giving up on grafting but only being interested in war and that was wrong of me I understand if I was aloud back it may come with conditions and I completely understand, I do really enjoy the gang roleplay and would really appreciate if you’d let me continue with a different attitude and if I was to return I’d like to go back to vagos if they’d let me back to start from where I left off with them and help improve there gang for the better , I am not here to frag but to rp and I’d like to prove to yous that I mean what I say and I can be a valuable member to your community

Once again thank you for reading
Kind regards
Chewis
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hello @Dan hancok .

I know this appeal is 11 days early

And yet you post an unban appeal anyway?

This is now your third pre-mature appeal. If you can't follow a simple thing such as an appeal cooldown, how can we ever trust you to follow the rules we have in place?

I'll be extending your cooldown by another month. Appeal before then, and I'll extend it by another two months.

Appeal Declined - no further appeals until 09/11/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back