What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - d3monic_king90 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: matthew-mark chapman
Steam ID: 76561199731708492
Ban ID (just the numbers): 18307
Ban Reason: metagaming
Why do you think you were banned: i was banned because i was caught by pillbox pd whilest being on a discord call with a friend who was new to the city trying to get him to read the rules and stuff and i was with another player who was also caught in a discord call witht the same person also helping him i am aware we shouldnt do this i knew the rules but for one split second i completlely forgot
Why should we unban you: i think i should be unbanned as this is my first time doing this im new to the whole pc term of metagaming ive only just converted to pc so im still getting used to it, yes i shouldnt have done it and i can advise that this will not nor never happen again im asking fort a second chance to show you i can make sure it doesnt happen again roleplay,co,uk is the only server i have been known to and i think i should be given a chance ill even run on my own and not with my friends so this does not happen i just want to play the server i have came to enjoy playing like i said im new so please give me another chance
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

look it was so stupid to do i tried telling them as unlike them i was trying to take it seriously i want to be given another chance to prove i can do this even if i have to start from the begining then so be it like i said i will stop playing with my friends if they cant take this seriously please im begging for another chance please give me another chance

You were told in your previous appeal not to bump your request. And here you are not more then 5 hours later, bumping another appeal.

Take a week away to read the unban process rules, as well as the server/community rules.

Appeal Denied - no further appeals until 02/08/2024

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back