What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - d3monic_king90 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: matthew-mark chapman
Steam ID: 76561199731708492
Ban ID (just the numbers): 18307
Ban Reason: metagaming
Why do you think you were banned: because i was in discord call whilest playing rp i completely forgot i was unmuted
Why should we unban you: because this was a genuine mistake id never cheat my way through a role play scenario it was dumb and stupid and i throughly applologise this will not happen again
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

please could this be looked at as soon as possible as i want to carry on my journey please?
I'm afraid that's not how it works. It was your actions that lead you here and if you would of read the unban appeal guidelines you would of known that bumping an appeal simply gets it locked. I'll link the appeal guidelines below for you to read over since it's clear you haven't bothered to read them.

Normally we would lock appeals that is bumped however you've made zero effort in the appeal so I'm not going to wait three days to simply deny the appeal however will go ahead and do so now. I highly suggest you take time to read the rules, Think about what you did do in order to land yourself a permanent ban and when ready make a new appeal with more effort.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back