What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - clayton25101 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

clayton25101

Unlinked
Unban Account

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: clayton
Steam ID: 76561199237878540
Ban ID (just the numbers): rpuk17100
Ban Reason: C2.3/C2.4
Why do you think you were banned: I got banned for combat logging off or leaving/ disconnecting in the middle of rp with the police.
Why should we unban you: It has bin like 3/4 months nearly since the ban was taken place and alot has changed since then i took the time to sit back and actually think about how to deal ways to deal with when i get frustrated when getting court and combat logging off when being up so late due to doing that means breaking the rules. Due to that day i was robbed of my stuff and had to buy it all back again then prior that night after saving up for everything for then to get all my stuff taken off me again anger me then lied about the situation at the time because i was fuming at myself after knowing i was banned. Due to what has happened i know i shouldn't of acted in that way and have ruined the roleplay for the others that were roleplaying at the time and if i get an opportunity to come back i will new do this again at all as i do really miss the community and people and the experience with everybody.

ps i am very very sorry guys and would love to be able to join you all back.
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Good evening @clayton25101 ,

You stored your items into your car as quickly as possible & then parked the car before getting yourself arrested.
When finding out your car will be searched by Police anyway, you log out completely ruining all roleplay ongoing at that time.

It shows to me that you're actually here for a quick win rather than the roleplay and that is absolutely not what we would like here, this on top of the fact you've put barely any effort into this appeal does not fill me with much confidence at all.

DECLINED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back