What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - clayton25101 - GTA RP

clayton25101

Unlinked
Unban Account

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: clayton
Steam ID: 76561199237878540
Ban ID (just the numbers): rpuk17100
Ban Reason: C2.3
Why do you think you were banned: during my day before I this incident happened I was going about my day riding around the city after I just had a massive mining grind I seen some of the boys getting pulled over outside the police station during that time I allegedly shot towards to police station to allegedly help them get away during 5/10 minutes after the incident happened I was heading towards the car park to park my car up and fly out the city but i ended up getting t packed in the parking at the back of the hospital saying all this stuff that i allegedly done but during that time I didn't want to roll play but as i new it was the police and it was like 5 different cars so asked them if they was okay and reason why this was happening but during that time the decided to cuff me and take me to the police station during that time and in that time during this happening whilst at the police station I decided to fly out in the middle of RP.
Why should we unban you: During my time being banned and having to pay the price of my consequences of what i have done i have had the time to think and understand that i shouldn't of flown out when i did and i shouldn't of allegedly caused drama prior the time and should of fought about it but during it happening i didn't think it through but it has bin a shame to not be bale to get involved with the city this hole time and with being a citizen of the city for over a year also never bin in trouble like this before i would hope that you would take the time out and give me one more chance to be able to get back into the city and enjoy the community.
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

You've ignored the C2.4 part of your ban, so I'm not going to entertain this until you account for everything.

Denied.

Back