What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - clayton25101 - GTA RP

clayton25101

Unlinked
Unban Account

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: clayton
Steam ID: 76561199237878540
Ban ID (just the numbers): rpuk17100
Ban Reason: C2.3
Why do you think you were banned: I left the game in the middle of RP as it was late and then got me as i was getting ready to fly out. Then lied due to didn't want to get permanently banned from the server due to being there for over a year and did really enjoy the server.
Why should we unban you: Id like to feel that you'd give me one more chance to be able to come back due to being there for over a year always followed the rules and not done any other mistake apart from that time and really enjoyed being around and apart of the city made many new friends in there aswell so please id like to think you would give me one more chance and very sorry for not following the rules.
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

@clayton25101

I do not think you are quite getting the message, however I suppose you have this time not lied about your events.

I think you have learnt that lying gets your permanently banned.

But the effort in this appeal is appalling, why should I even waste my time, and the answer is I should not.

When you come back you need to think about:

What you did prior to your ban.

What did you do to get banned.

Why you did it and why you should not have done it.

What you will do next time

Why we have the rule and why it is important to the server.

This will give you a starter, but more effort is needed as at the moment you are just giving me the vibe of Ill just put something down and hope they unban me.

Denied.

Come back on 29/07/24.

Back