What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Caitlin Walker - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server: GTA RP
Character Name: Caitlin Walker
Steam ID: 76561199471158700
Ban ID (just the numbers): 17134
Ban Reason: Open ticket.. but i believe this to be C2.2- Exploit
Using or attempting to use any exploits in any of our community game servers such as but not limited to duplication of items or money, transferring/processing items through walls and windows or bypassing intended animations.

Why do you think you were banned: Firstly i would just like to thank whichever staff takes their time to read and take on my appeal, i understand that what i done was a big NO, NO in the server. So i do truly thank whoever takes on my appeal. I'd like to add It’s a shame to see myself back here and i am very disappointed in myself.

I was banned because i watched someone else use /die to heal faster, i was clueless as to its harm, and didnt report this exploit to staff, but instead I did this myself and it resulted in my ban. I should have realised what i was doing at the time and not been this stupid to try such a thing, then realise when i got given my ban that this is indeed exploit.

In the month I have been away, I have had time to reflect on my ban. I know a month isn't a major amount of time in the grand scheme of things, I have learnt from this entirely. I now know the severity of exploit, how it can be used to better my situation (such as healing quicker on the beds) which is wrong, realistically, I should have had NHS assistance, or taken the long wait in the bed if there were none available.

In order to remidate this in future, I will ensure anything I see that is generally questionable in terms of using game mechanics, I will check with staff. I know I didn't before, but I cannot change the past realistically- and only improve from here.

Since my ban i have played a few servers, but they do not top this server. I cant seem to find the right people to Roleplay with as i do in RPUK. I have been in this server too long i know many people and have been in multiple Roleplay scenarios that i wouldn’t ever change.

Throughout the year and few months i have been here i have tried everything within RP, Caitlin Walker was my main and she tried many things, thats from working behind a bar to then going into a whitelisted gang who she feels are not just her friends but they are her FAMILY. I wanted to expand in my Roleplay and become NHS or Police. And thats why i made 2 new characters.

Why should we unban you: If was to be unbanned I would love to attempt my apply again for Police as i have been practising as a Police officer in another server, and NHS as I think it would be very interesting to see what the roleplay would be like being a police or NHS character in RPUK seeing what its like on the other side of things :)

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited:
Did you not think that doing something intentionally to revive yourself quicker would be classed as exploiting?

Did you believe that healing quicker through using /die was intentional? What was the thought process?

Hello Pheonix hope all is well with you. Appreciate the reply :).

I can only be as honest here and repeat what i said in the TS call with staff members a month ago. When seeing a player do this who's been here long enough to know himself that this is exploit i didn't think anything of this at the time. I only repeated what he done and if i’d have known at the time this was a rulebreak i would have indeed opened a ticket or even put a report up about this player.

Like mentioned, when I received my ban and i was told why, i then thought about it and instantly clicked on from there that this was a rule break.
I can only be as honest as i was in TS, and as mentioned above i can not change the past unfortunately, but if given another chance i can (like mentioned to staff) make sure to put a ticket in to make sure i am following rules to the best of my ability

Would it make sense to go into a hospital for a headache and then stab yourself 50 times to make your wait for treatment lower?

We promote realistic roleplay and this just makes 0 sense.
I fail to understand how common sense wouldn't have kicked in.
I believe your thought process was ok I want to spend less time in hospital so if I do /die I won't have to wait as long.
Oh look x player did it too so if they can do I can.

Say if a player called someone the n word, does that make it ok for you to call someone the n word? No
So how is this different?

How could you not have a single thought that this was cheating the system?

Hi @PsianaRama, to answer your questions. No it wouldn't make any sense to do that at all.

I am decently good at RP, i tend to roleplay to the best of my abilities, trying to make the community fun. This is also why i made extra characters a few days before my ban because i wanted to go deeper into roleplay, and roleplay as an NHS or Police Officer.

Obviously during the times i was using the “/die” emote, i just wasn't thinking enough of it at the time because like mentioned i just watched someone who’s been here long enough to understand themselves that this was a rulebreak. I was just stupid to do that and should have checked with staff. I would have definitely reported if i’d have just thought harder.

And to answer another question of yours about the n word, thats such a horrid word and it wouldn't ever come out of my mouth. My mother would slap me into 2060 if i was ever to use that word.

I was just stupid to “copy” another player, and i can assure you it wont happen again if i was to be let back into the community. I would make sure to open a ticket and get some advice, i have done this in the past i don't know why i didn't this time.

And as i said i really cant change the past, but what i can do is only apologise for my silly mistake to not just staff, but the NHS workers aswel for ruining what could have been good roleplay.

Hello @Caitlin Walker

I trust that you've learned a valuable lesson from your actions.
You've been honest with us, both when spoken to prior to your ban as well as in this appeal, and as we often say; Honesty is key.

I'll give you a shot at proving to us that you're no sheep; Think for yourself and if something seems odd or off, it's probably wise not to do it.
But remember this; You are unfortunately starting to rack up a bit of a history when it comes to bans. Appeals will become increasingly harder to pass if this continues.
Don't disappoint us.

UNBANNED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back