What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - ayozelonz - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

ayozelonz

Unlinked
Unban Appeal for ayozelonz 

In-game Name: Jay Elias

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199205284162

Ban ID: Doesnt let me see cause i cant get passed first screen when i join server and im banned from discord is why.

Reason given for your ban: PEGI and i think combat log dont remember

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: First of all i want to start with apologising for my actions that have caused me to get banned. Its been roughly like a year since ive been banned it doesn't show me the reason when i join the fivem server but i think i remember but not exactly it was for pegi and combat log.

Why should we unban you ?: I believe that i should be unbanned because i have learnt from my mistakes. It has been roughly a year since I've been banned but obviously before i wasn't old enough to play on the server is one reason why i got banned and i dont know why the staff member said wait until January because they don't trust me dob or something like that. I can assure to you that im old enough to play this server and if you dont believe me im happy to show some sort of ID. I cant see the exact reason why i got banned because it doesnt show up when i join the fivem server it says that i have to join the discord server but im banned from there also. If im correct if it was combat log cause i kind of remember what happened i was having to do something irl and some guys were talking to me in game and i wasn't roleplaying so i left the game. However i think i should be unbanned because i have learnt from my mistakes ive read the rules a couple of times so i can make myself sure that i don't break any rules again. I hope you can understand my situation thank you.

Why do i have to wait a year it makes no sense ive been banned for like 10 months now why should i wait another year for what reason i got told i can join the server back when im 18 so i dont understand anything

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hello there @ayozelonz
I hope your day is going well. 

In your previous ban appeal, I'll link it here for your ease of use; 

in said appeal it was stated by Stavik and I quote: "You can appeal in 1 year from now due to your PEGI ban." - Posted on the 05/01/2023, meaning you can appeal said ban on the 05/01/2024

I would suggest with this wait time to read over our rules. 
https://www.roleplay.co.uk/community-rules/
https://www.roleplay.co.uk/gtarprules/

Thank you for your time. 

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back