What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Aux - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aux

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: Aux Capone (cant remember may not be right)
Steam ID: 76561199013446919
Ban ID (just the numbers): 17614
Ban Reason: C2.1/ C2.3 / G2.4 / G3.1
Why do you think you were banned: C2.1 - Game modification
I was banned for C2.1 And I take full responsibility for my actions. I use to play a fragging server named CMG and Mighetto Roleplay. I downloaded fragging packs Like sound boost and weapon tracers to boost me in wagers and allow me to perform to my highest ability whilst wagering. When loading into RPUK I agreed to read the rules and I should of made a ticket in your discord to ask about fragging packs. I take full responsibility for me using these packs and not reaching out for further help to ask if these packs was allowed in your server. I wasn't banned for cheating and I would never use anything to give me an advantage in a game as that makes it less enjoyable for other players ESPECIALLY in roleplay. I am very sorry for using the frag pack and I hope I can be forgiven for my sheer ignorance.

C2.3 - Combat logging
When I was banned for Combat Logging I was a day into the server and me and my friend bought our first weapons. We worked for like 3 hours to get the guns and within the first 5 minutes somebody came to us trying to rob them off us. Me and my friend Combat logged due to thinking we would only get a day ban or something. Once again I was arrogant and I should have gone through the rules before playing. I take full responsibility for my actions again and all I can do is say sorry. Once we figured out Combat Logging was a perm ban We got in touch with the person trying to rob us and me and my friend both handed over our guns to him to try and make the situation right. We ruined the roleplay for the people robbing us and we shouldn't of done that and I know we cant right our wrongs but we tried our hardest to make sure the person who was robbing us knew we was sorry.

G2.4 - Value of Life
When I was banned for Value of Life I generally dont know what came over me. I Knew what I was doing was wrong but I just didnt really care. I dont know why and I was just being ignorant at this point. I am sorry for what happened and I have read over your rules and played other Roleplay servers to really understand what roleplaying is and I have since realised I cant go around fragging like I do on these fragging servers.

G3.1 - OOC Information
Me and my friend was taken hostage by some gang members. They tortured us for information and my friend gave up information where as I was killed. Me and my friend was taken to the hospital in Sandy and my friend was realised from the kidnappers. I was still taken hostage since I didnt give up much information yet and my friend got a car and pulled up outside the hospital. He knew I was there due to the kidnappers bringing us both to the same location and when i was let out of my hospital bed I ran to my friends car and I jumped into the vehicle trying to escape the kidnappers. I generally didnt give my friend OOC information as I saw my friend outside through the hospital windows and he was beeping his car.
Why should we unban you: Hello RPUK Staff & Management. I'd like to start off by saying that I'm sorry and i deeply regret my actions a month ago. I have had a month to think about my actions and I do realise how severe my actions was and i deeply regret doing it I hope you can let me continue roleplaying as ive changed how i roleplay a lot and would like another chance in the rpuk community. I'm really and truly sorry for what I've done and I'm in deep regrets. I deeply apologise. Once again, I'm really sorry for breaking the rules in RPUK and I swear and promise it won't happen again. I've been banned for a month and since then I've been going onto different Roleplay servers and tried other cities but nothing compares to RPUK. I understand how my actions was deeply disrespectful to other people within the server and to the management team. Since ive been banned i have thought sincerely about where I went wrong and what I could of done better and would like to believe that I have matured up and know for a fact that I'll never do such a mistake like that ever again. Now, the reason why I think that I should get unbanned is because I've matured up, I've changed over the time of my ban period and more. Another reason is I have apologised to the person I combat logged on and I wish I had the chance to apologise to everyone else I affected with my actions. I seek remorse from the RPUK staff team. I loved the RPUK server and I enjoyed a lot of features you guys offered with cool custom scripts. I generally am very sorry and I hope i get another chance at Roleplay UK. I made a lot of mistakes and I'd like to make up for it. I honestly really enjoyed my time on Roleplay UK and want to carry on in the server. During this period of time that ive been banned I've gone over the rules the rules and guidelines of the server and I have also seen new additions to the server from my friends. I've gone over the rules a various of times during my ban period and I understand that My actions is not tolerated.

I would like to thank everyone that has read over my ban appeal and thank everyone that has helped me in the server and since ive been banned.
I hope i get another shot at the server and thank you admins for reading my ban appeal.

-Aux
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

So looking at this appeal off the merits you made a alright appeal however, Little did you know we know what how you acted.

In all honesty you picked up more rule breaks than me catching Pokémon whilst out for a jog! (Not something to be impressed with).

And I take full responsibility for my actions.
Ah now you do huh? So I take it where you said "we couldn't give a fuck" when asked why you broke a rule is different now is it?

Another thing you said was "We will be back in a week or a month.", Really? This did make me wonder how you thought we would even entertain the idea after you decided the rules didn't apply to you and your friends. You think the rules are a big laugh and joke "Yes this is how you we're when being talked to", Not a good impression of someone who claims to take full responsibility for their actions.

Wonder if you remember these words you yourself used "Nah it is bannable it is metagaming still, but fam we don't care we will just find another server and come back when we can."

Well in this case I'll wrap the appeal up with your own words "we couldn't give a fuck".

For your disregard of the rules and other peoples enjoyment of roleplay and community as a whole you can also gain a 3 month cooldown. If you make an appeal before the cooldown is over it will simply be denied. You can make a new appeal on or after October 25th 2024 and we will then go from there.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back