What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Aryell4 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aryell4

Unban Appeal for Aryell4 

In-game Name: Donny Darc

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198272315031

Ban ID: !!rpuk8400!!

Reason given for your ban: trolling

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: was bannded during a raid on the lost mc around a month ago for mic spamming, (i was shoutiong for attention as i had been left handcuffed in the back of the police van by myself for the best part of 45 mins, there was ample officers to just take me to MRPD but no one even spoke to me bar admins after being put in the van, also it was around 2AM and i wanted to go sleep but coundt as if i had left whist under arrest that is also a ban, all my options were closed apart from shout, hopefully you can understand why i was adgitated) also proceeded to insult a admin after. unban apeal was denied and i was told try in a month.

Why should we unban you ?: i understand what i done was wrong and it wont happen again but i feel as if there couldve been a bit more undersanding from staff under the circumstances during the altercation i.e - time of day - how long i was left there - how long no one member of the police spoke to me after repeated attempts to make a link and sort the situation out or even just get me to the station. again, i understand where i went wrong and it wont happen again. sorry to the member of staff i insulted but i am unsure of your name.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hello there. 

The thing is, I don´t see much of an attitude change here. You still have the same mindset of trying to justify and excuse your behaviour that you had a month ago... There is no need for us to be understanding of anything to be quite frank, as you are not the only person that´s ever been in a situation like this, however, they used the tools and possibilities to resolve the situation without getting obnoxious, breaking server rules or insulting staff. 

Try again and take some responsibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back