What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Andrew1981YT - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: Reggie Veggy
Steam ID: 76561199508725287
Ban ID (just the numbers): 18655
Ban Reason: G2.9 Transferring Items/Money
Why do you think you were banned: I was banned for making 3 separate characters and transferring 2 of the character's money , phones and repair kits to my (main) 1st character. Also I lied to the admin who questioned me about how I obtained the money by saying "I just sold one of my cars" and trying to not mention about the transferred money. Then when the admin asked me about the box filled with items I just lied and said "I just found it randomly" and said that I didn't know what she was talking about.
Why should we unban you: So here I am, Back on the forums 3 weeks later. To be honest I put a calendar on the 13th of September to request my unban as I was told to wait 2 weeks but I decided to wait until now as everyone knows that 13 is an unlucky number and I didn't want to take any risks. Anyway , enough backstory. The reason I think I should be unbanned is simply because I acting stupid and I don't want this to and will not let something similar like this happen again. First of all , I shouldn't of tried to find a way to break the economy as I should keep it fair to all players and most economy breaking stuff are against the rules (which I should've realised). As I explained in my past Appeal I mentioned my friend who transferred the stuff from a character on a different PC to his new one and that's when this economy breaking idea came into my head. Little did I know it was literally in the rules as a bannable offence as I wasn't the only dumbass who thought they were onto something big brain. As I've also mentioned before when I read the rules I only scrolled through to look for rules that I thought were important like VDM , RDM , Combat - Logging and a few more important rules as I just wanted to play with my character on my first ever RP Server. This server has taught me a lot about RP even with a little experience on Xbox Group Posts RP Sessions until I finally bought my PC to play PlayStation Exclusive games , use mods and also play RP on Minecraft and GTA 5. It's just like a Terms & Conditions , most of us tick that we've read it all when we actually only read a few things and I think some people don't even read them at all. What have I been doing with my 3 weeks? I tried to find other GTA 5 RP servers in my second week with my first week being a RP and GTA 5 break. I tried servers like GrandRP , Redline , which was fun but was annoying as the youtubers on there had all the power and can do whatever. I also tried Vanity Network and SmileRP. The application process was simple and easy for most. However Redline was a bit more strict and wanted a long and detailed Character Background which took me like 3 hours to devise. In short , Yes , I did lie to the Admin and Yes I did break the rules but with my full honesty I didn't even know I had broken a rule. And before you ask me "Then why did you lie?". I was trapped in an invisible building and then I teleported to the top of Maze Bank a little while after. So putting some puzzle pieces together I had clocked that I might have broken a rule and my suspicions were then confirmed by "The Box" question , I was scared of what was going to happen and idiotically made it worse for myself by lying to the admin. I want to make a promise to you that I hope , and will try my hardest to make it always kept that something like this wont happen again which I know sounds really fake lol , but I do mean it.

Thank You
- Andrew
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Good evening @Andrew1981YT , I hope all is well! :)

What is your purpose on RPUK? Essentially, from what we've seen so far you have a win mentality and want to gain an advantage over other players thus will break rules in the process.
This is a serious roleplaying server, we're looking for players who can enjoy any given roleplay scenario and also provide high quality roleplay for others to enjoy. We're not looking for players who are here to gain a quick bit of cash.

Good evening to you too Danoo, and thanks for the reply.

In my opinion my purpose in RPUK is to create serious RP and learn from RPUK as well. I also don't just plan on being a normal civilian, I plan on being someone who opens their own taxi business offering private taxi services. I already tried opening a taco truck but it got super expensive and most people didn't buy from veggy's tacos so I had to shut it down. The money I tried to gain and take advantage of was going to be for buying a taxi but still that is no excuse at all. The whole taxi idea was what inspired my new character development : Reggie Veggie’s story is one of transformation and renewal. Once a good and honest man living in the great city of London, Reggie carried with him a heavy burden: a dark past of a tragic act of violence. Driven by the need to escape the shadow of his previous life, Reggie made the bold decision to leave London and start a new life in Los Santos, a city great for it's new opportunities and to feed his gambling addiction. Reggie’s troubled past about a violent incident years prior. In his teens, Reggie had found himself caught in a dangerous self defence situation which ended with a murder. The event, though a product of an unfortunate event and uncontrolled rage, left Reggie deeply scarred. The guilt of his actions and the legal issues along with time taken to recuperate his mentality cast a long shadow over his life, making every day in London a reminder of his darkest moment and a constant source of anxiety. Seeking redemption and a fresh start, Reggie departed London with little more than a few belongings and a dwindling bank account. Los Santos represented a chance for renewal and new opportunities. The city’s sprawling landscape and diverse populace offered Reggie the opportunity to blend into the crowd and escape the constant reminders of his past. Upon arrival in Los Santos, Reggie was initially overwhelmed by the city’s scale and vibrancy. However, Reggie began working various jobs, from construction to landscaping, gradually establishing himself in the community. His hard work and determination lead him to be able to start a new business and he took the population and scale of the city filled with residents and tourists to his advantage and started working for a taxi company and even has plans to open his very own taxi business. This helped Reggie build a new identity, away from the shadows of his past. But the dark memories of London's still haunted him from time to time as he reminisced the feeling of warm blood in his hands dripping off as he stared into his oozy reflection from the fresh , vibrant, drying red blood.

Good afternoon @Andrew1981YT , thanks for the response.

If you've got a roleplay background story as strong as this, I see absolutely no reason for you to be gaining an advantage over others. You've got the potential to be providing high quality roleplay on this server and chose not to do it, or at least cut corners to achieve it.

I won't ask why you lied, as you have already answered that part. I will ask, how can we trust you moving forward? We would be running a risk allowing you back into the community given the rule breaks presented by yourself and also when given a chance to come clean when speaking to staff you decided to lie through your teeth assuming we hadn't done the checks on our end.

Good afternoon to you Mr Danoo,
Now this question stumped me for a bit as I genuinely didn't know how you could ever be able to trust me as I understand that first impressions count. Like I also mentioned before It was quite idiotic to lie and I do understand the gravity of my actions and how they’ve affected the trust in me as a member of this community. Looking back now I realised that I myself became what I hate most, which is cheaters, weather it be in rust, siege or even gta 5. I have always hated the ones who had an unfair advantage over me and realised I have done the exact same thing they have done. I genuinely want to say that I regret my choices and recognize that I could've ruined the roleplay experience for others. Moving forward, I’m committed to being transparent and honest in all my interactions. I realize that trust is earned, and I’m willing to prove myself by fully engaging in the roleplay and contributing positively to the community. If allowed back, I would gladly accept any conditions to ensure I follow to the rules and create a more trustworthy environment. I appreciate your consideration for even letting incompetent people like me to appeal in the first place and I hope to demonstrate that I can be a valuable member of this community.

Good morning @Andrew1981YT , thanks for the response.

Before we proceed any further, you've currently got 4 characters: Lewis Roolster, Reggie Veggie, Rashid Macrino & Hakeen Estarosa.
You may pick one of these which you can keep, this character will receive a full wipe (Houses, Cars, Money, Inventory, Licences etc) however would keep all of their memories and contacts.
The remaining characters would be permanently deleted, do you agree to these terms and if so, which character would you like to keep?

Good morning to you too Danoo,
I might be jumping to conclusions but if I'm not I can't tell you how grateful I am that you have decided to me a second chance. As for the character I want to keep I would like Reggie Veggie as he was the main one I was using and he was the one mentioned in my new character background.

Good evening @Andrew1981YT ,

You were fairly new here at the time, although I would still expect you not to transfer items across characters regardless.
I am going to give you a second chance here to prove you can actually provide quality roleplay and not just gain advantage over other players.

Your characters have been wiped as stated above, please, do not waste this chance.
Any ban you now receive within the next 6 months will be a permanent as per the FBS and will be much harder for you to appeal.

UNBANNED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back