What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - AlienJH - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlienJH

Unlinked

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: N/A cannot recall as was a while ago
Steam ID: 76561198272321016
Ban ID (just the numbers): 14521
Ban Reason: Combat logging
Why do you think you were banned: I have now had the situation explained to me and I am aware why my ban was justified I am in no way trying to put the blame on my WI-FI which had issues at the time I fully believe I am in the wrong either way here and do accept the ban whole heartedly.
Why should we unban you: I have reflected on why I was banned after hearing the reason and I understand why the ban was given. I am not a person who goes outlooking to be banned or a rule breaker. This server is the best one I have played on and I really would like a second chance to play on here I can confirm you will have no issues with me again on the server and I will read the rules as many times as I need and will display this in game with good sportsmanship and good rp in game.

I have also matured from the point of this ban and believe I would be a great member of the roleplay.co.uk community. I have played many servers on FiveM and have not found a community or server like it in gameplay respectfulness and the vast amount of activates and the roleplay is better than anywhere this is reasons I want to play again.

I know why in was banned and it makes sense but I can promise I will not commit this rule break again.

Please consider my ban as I really want to play on this server and experience the great community once again.

Whatever decision you may come to I will respect but I would mean a great deal to me if you could take my word for it and give me a second chance to play on this great server.

Thank you for your time.

Many thanks,
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Did you combat log due to your internet?

Hi All,

I had serval issues with connection at that time I can’t confirm if it was due to that it may have been my fault leaving but with me returning 15 mins later then 23 hours later seems the first may have been a connection failure and second may have been my fault.

Hello @AlienJH ,

You have mentioned that you have matured since you have gotten banned,

Can you explain what you mean by this?

How old were you at the time of your ban?

Hi all,
I was 19
I have matured in many ways for one have worked in many environments and with people and have understood people’s situation and I’m not as loud and annoying as I used to be.

I also look at rules more and understand them better.

I also had a few personal issues I’m not going to disclose but I have got rid of them so I see my self as a new person.

Can you please explain why you think we have this rule in place?

Can you tell us your understanding of the rule you have been banned for?

Hi @OneShot,

You have this rule in place so People can get the best out of each role play encounter and also expirence realism. It also stops players trying to get out situations they are put in that they may see unfavourable.

I understand I can’t leave the server if I’m down and needing an ambulance and also if I’m in any role play scenario or in conversation with admins.

If something like this would to of happen again, that caused you to leave the server, what would you do?

Connection wise I would notify an admin in the discord of my disconnection incase of ban and try and get onto the server asap to continue the roleplay.

I would also not leave the server during a role play situation and wait out ems if dead.

Say if you were needed to log off due to an IRL reason, how would you proceed?

I would first try find a way to end the role play if not I would let whoever no I have to leave the city asap and will be back

Hello @AlienJH ,

I've had a look through your record and you have no warnings or previous bans apart from this one, I am willing to give you another chance on the basis that you were new to the server at the time of your ban, now that you have appealed I am under the impression that you have read the rules and have a good understanding of them. We do understand that not everyone will remember all the rules but if you are not sure with something please let us know by opening a discord ticket.

We're willing to welcome you back to RPUK under the following conditions:

1. You must adhere strictly to all Community and Server Rules at all times.
  2. Any violation of server rules within the next 6 months will result in an immediate permanent ban.
We trust that you understand the seriousness of these conditions and are committed to upholding them.

Don't mess it up!

Unbanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back