What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - AlienJH - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlienJH

Unlinked

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: N/A cannot recall
Steam ID: 76561198272321016
Ban ID (just the numbers): 14521
Ban Reason: Combat logging
Why do you think you were banned: I have no idea why I was banned I can recall I always entered my player home before logging out for safety/rp reasons. I recall logging on almost a year ago to see the ban I may have been in the wrong and have done combat logging but it will not have been on purpose as around this time my old WI-FI was acting up and losing connection which has since been fixed with a new router.
Why should we unban you: I really enjoyed playing this server and getting involved in gang rp and this has been the best experience out of all servers for my rp/play style and I really want to play this again and can promise there will be no issues with me playing and no rule breaking please consider this appeal but I will respect whatever decision you may come to with my appeal many thanks.
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hello @AlienJH ,

I understand this may have been a while ago since this happened and you might not remember,

Let me try help you refresh your memory, you fell to your death, my guess would of been off of a building, after being downed you decided to log off the server and reconnect for 15 minutes, then log back off and came back a whole 23 hours later and got help from the NHS.

Due to the low amount of effort provided in this appeal, I will have to deny it.

Feel free to make a new appeal and provide a bit more effort,

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back