What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Apeal -Joffrey Lannister (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salomon

[SIZE=13.5pt]Your In-game name: [/SIZE][SIZE=13.5pt]Joffrey Lannister[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.5pt]Your Steam Profile ID: [/SIZE]STEAM_0:0:51379503 │ 76561198063024734

[SIZE=13.5pt]Your GUID (   [/SIZE]d0b56c178d627bfdaa34c466d4af9565[SIZE=13.5pt]):[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.5pt]Date & Time you was banned: [/SIZE][SIZE=13.5pt]27-01-2015[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.5pt]Please copy and paste the rule you broke: [/SIZE]

1B) Combat logging during a fire fight, resisting arrest, or when the police are in pursuit is exploiting. Logging off while downed (pending revive) is also a exploit.

[SIZE=13.5pt]Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.5pt]It was never my intention to actually break the rule, rather just a ‘’Logging Of 10 min before server restart, not realizing my actions while doing it’’. I never thought about the fact that I was restrained when I logged. It was getting late, also near the server restart, so I just thought I would log of in general. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.5pt]It is like losing a game. You know you have lost the game, so why not just quit now and be going on with something else => Going to bed. The fact that I logged during a restrain never stroke me. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.5pt]I do see how the person affected in this rule break could have taken this personal/ direct rule break, and I do apologize for that. I am here to stay, that is why I really want a second chance. Have been playing on the server for some months now, and have never done anything like it because of the one difference from the night I was banned. I was tiered, not thinking about the actions I made. Hoped for the last bit of excitement before I logged. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.5pt]I would love for a chance more on the server, also if it is because of the time in jail, you think I did this I will, I insist on you giving me the jail time I never got. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.5pt]If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search, the forums for your in-game name and that date and link the thread here: [/SIZE][SIZE=13.5pt][/SIZE]

You were unbanned for your final chance last time. There are no third chances here.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back