What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

unban Alah Akbar (No response)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ment0r

Banned
On 30.12.2014, I got banned for sidechat spamming... I pressed caps lock twice and I forgot about it... 
I wasn't paying attention to what people were writing... 

I know I broke a rule and I apologize for it. 
I will avoid doing this in the future.

GUID: 76561198056749902

Last edited by a moderator:
To prevent this from happening again you can de-bind Voice Over Net (VON) in the multiplayer section of the configure controls in Arma 3. You can also directly bind capslock to direct-chat to prevent you talking in side in the first place.

On 30.12.2014, I got banned for sidechat spamming... I pressed caps lock twice and I forgot about it... 
I wasn't paying attention to what people were writing... 

I know I broke a rule and I apologize for it. 
I will avoid doing this in the future.

GUID: 76561198056749902

You may also want to consider a name change, Sir.

I can remember that day mate, Kris actually asked me about it if i remember correctly, you were shouting down side chat on purpose.

You may also want to consider a name change, Sir.
Why would he, it means God is Great. It is not offensive or threathening. If that's the way he feels, he can certainly use it? We shouldn't allow ourselves to feel feelings of insecurity because of a Arab phrase. If we let ourselves get carried away with xenophobia, we have let the extremists won already.

correct, his name is not offensive we are just carried away by arab being associated with guns and violence, war and evil.

Alah Akbar.

My name is new please unban Wilco :unsure:
Its not about your name which is questionable... its about trolling in sidechat and not shutting up when people was telling you to ... is that so hard to understand ?

No response from player. If you still wish to be unbanned please open another thread with a link to this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back