What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unbal appeal by Zumber (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zumber994

Your In-game name: Zumber

Your Steam Profile ID:76561198034300308

Your GUID :

2f925900feecf1b50c6f2a01547f249b

Date & Time you was banned: 07 April 2015

Please copy and paste the rule you broke:2D; using known exploits

Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance:

I have done a mistake, I do admit it, however a cop that is by the SUV shown on a pic(cant remember his name) played against server rules, 2 of us had him in sights and when my friend(Boris, who got arrested by him) told him to release him or he will get shot, he pulled over and exit his car saying that he will surrender, I didnt shot him while aproaching him on the other hand he blasted me with a few rounds that killed me. After the medic revived I still had my pistol in my hands and tried to shoot at a cop that was approaching me (cuz I was pissed) but I was tasered, when I stood up I ended up firing a clip of rounds into his face, dont know if it glitched or what but I didnt press a single button as I was afk after I was tasered and that is why I didnt respond to him.

If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and link the thread here:

Last edited by a moderator:
Restrain glitching like this is bannable with no appeal.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back