What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unable to connect ? - Read this

Wilco

The King
Legendary Donator
Due to recent DDOS attacks aimed at our servers confirmed by our datacentre we have had to put some very strict filters in place which have so far fended off such attacks to our game server.

Unfortunately for some people this means you will not be able to connect if you are not using a default arma setup, This can be due to your local clients/network etc.

Going forward I am keen to to resolve this issue with a few how-to's however in the meantime if you have a static IP your end please reply to this thread and I will get your IP excluded from a particular filter.

If you have a dynamic IP then please wait until we have created an how to, as adding you to this list (which will be kept for future filters) will be pointless and a waste of time.

We are not sure when we will be able to remove these filters but for the meantime they will stay in place to make sure your experience isn't effected.

Last edited by a moderator:
PM it to me just to make sure, the plan of this thread was people just to reply as I can see what IP people are using on the forum, however if you are using other devices/connections then yes pointless, So PM it to me

PM it to me just to make sure, the plan of this thread was people just to reply as I can see what IP people are using on the forum, however if you are using other devices/connections then yes pointless, So PM it to me
Is it alright if I add you on Steam if you have PM's disabled?

Not sure if my IP is static. somthing like

------------

Somtimes i can connect. but others i cant.

Done

I'm sure this is Static IP:

I cant read *EDIT*

@WilcoI'm using static IP, or kind of. Our internet provider says it's dynamic but it hasn't changed as long as we have been customers, which is at least 10 years. Need some help though, since I can't get on the server :) Thanks.

Please dont share your IP's on this topic, please PM me them so I can add them as an exception.

Back