What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un bann reguest

Status
Not open for further replies.

reino

Hi my ingame name is reino reiska or somethink like that.

So we robbed the bank last night and we had a decoy somewhere in altis and he give us inn so after we robbed the bank i was trying to depost the money in sofia but you were waiting for me over there so i moved to the town near the airfield and i met the decoy guy and he wanted hes revard after he betrayd us so i shot im twice and moved to kavala to debost the money and i met the cops who killed my two friends at the bank heist so i shot one of em and got banned for massive RDM.

SO i sincearly hope il get unbanned so i could continue my adventure to become a rebel.

or somethink like that.
lol

So we robbed the bank last night and we had a decoy somewhere in altis and he give us inn so after we robbed the bank i was trying to depost the money in sofia but you were waiting for me over there so i moved to the town near the airfield and i met the decoy guy and he wanted hes revard after he betrayd us so i shot im twice and moved to kavala to debost the money and i met the cops who killed my two friends at the bank heist so i shot one of em and got banned for massive RDM.
Did you read the rules by now? Because apparently your character has no rebel license and thus is not allowed to use weapons inside cities. 

no i didnt kne that i didnt read the rules and now im trying to find them but i cannot access the you are new altis life page....

and i am sorry i didnt knew that and yes as i said im trying to get the rebel licence but the price got bigger when i reched the 250k

and i wont do this again until i get my rebel licence i wont get a gun to engage itl just be self defence

Just want to know if police will shoot at you if you are wanted in big city you cant shoot at them if you are not rebel or what ? because if its like that its really not fair 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back