What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-Ban request

Status
Not open for further replies.

smacks

HI im just new in this server and i didnt read the rules im so sorry for that ... i was bugg then i shoot the cops ... im sorry again admins i will never do that again

Hi wilco ... i invite him to server and hes new here so i tell him the rules now hope u unbanned him bro 

thanks

I understand you used a glitch to get out of being restrained and RDM'ed 2 police officers in the greenzone ?

no hes not he was bugged ... i was bug like him today ask the cops they cant send me to jail and they say this bug from arma 

i was bugged but my fault is killed cops i dont know the rules and Asus tell me all the rules so im sorry for do that

I understand you used a glitch to get out of being restrained and RDM'ed 2 police officers in the greenzone ?
This is correct, i was present. . . . he was restrained in athira Police HQ was not talking and we couldnt send him to jail due to some bug.Then after how ever many seconds it is when u revert to your orig stance then back to being restrained he manged to gun down 2 police officers  

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back