What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban request:

Status
Not open for further replies.

mads

My friend Rasmus and I drove around in Kavala and robbed people. When we had way enough money on us, we decide to drive to the "cashpoint" in Kavala near the car shop. We were in a hurry, so we were speeding 60 km/h. A police officer stopped us for speeding and robbing people. He explained what was going to happen: He put us in his police car and took us with him. When we hit the road, Rasmus and I got disconnected from ARMA 3, re-joined the server and spawned in Athira and found a police officer. He told us nealy 80% of the server got disconnected. 30 minuntes later a messege popped up on my screen, which said "banned for combat logging". As you can see on the image, I didn't combat logged. Instead I got disconnected from the server like Rasmus and anybody else. Therefore I'd like if you could unban me. Thank you.

aqf9rog.jpg

This appears to be a re-post.

Mads, it appears the staff team here are extremely slow with dealing with their unban requests, I guess you'll have to wait it out. I'm in the same boat as I'm currently still banned too. Reposting your application however will just bury the other requests further into the pile which isn't exactly fair.

Please see your original post, Locking this one and moving to denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back