What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-Ban request for : Trym

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nattkryper

Well.. I got banned. Again...

Well.. Im getting pretty tired of this. Was even roleplaying, and still I get banned.

Sais im trolling the Police HQ.. Well.. i WAS at the  Police HQ, and I was trying to get my friend out of there in my car. So i drove in, but there were some cops there.. So i drove a bit further away to wait and see if i lost the attention from them, so i could get my friend out of there.

I did NOT hit anyone with my car. Didn't even try. I did not hit any other cars. Simply drove in there to get my friend out.  I thought maybe i was gonna get arrested "In-game" penalty if the cops got me.. But no. I got banned, and the reason was trolling..   When did a rule say that going near a Cop HQ is trolling? And a bannable reason?

I dont think i will play so much more on this server.  But i would be happy to get an answer on this post, to see what was seen on as trolling in the action i did.

Thanks, Trym.

I banned you because you hurtled through Kavala cop base, across the grass, driving around the fields and gardens like a lunatic, and you were one of a crowd of people doing this.

What part of reckless driving in a cop base is NOT trolling?

Would you do this in real life? Was it even remotely 'normal'? Was it roleplay, or was it just a nutter having a laugh and tearing up the place in his offroad, completely illegally, totally unrealistically, and utterly not like any sort of genuine attempt at roleplay?

As this is your second ban, sadly, you've had it. Bye Bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back