What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-Ban request for : Trym

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nattkryper

Hey, this is an un-ban request for my character : Trym    (In-game name).

Today, 12, July 2014, i got banned.

The reason i got banned says i was trolling.

What happened was that i ran over the road and got hit by an ATV, (not the drivers fault)
But it wasn't intentional to run in front of it either. 

I didn't see the ATV.  The reason may be that i play in first person mode.

When i got hit, i started laughing in chat. This was not because it was intentional to get hit, but because i saw it funny, as i didn't expect to get hit by anything. I got banned right after this.

I apologize for this act of uncarefulness, and hope that i still can enjoy your server. 

Thanks, Trym S 

I was spectating the driver of the ATV at the time and heard you screaming as you ran out, he moved to avoid you but you changed your direction at the last moment to get in front of him and then as you said started laughing.

The guy then was in trouble explaining to the police for about 5 mins what happened.

Ill process an unban but we do not see any roleplay value in sucide/running infront of people.

Thank you. 

The screaming can be explained by a cop pointing a gun at me after being near a helicopter that was in town at the moment.

The changing in direction when i ran i cant explain. I'm still holding on to my word that i didn't do this on purpose. I don't know if this was lag or anything else. I didn't see anything before i was dead.

And again. I'm sorry for this.

Trym S

Last edited by a moderator:
Rather than waiting you came onto team speak to ask why the admins are not "doing there job" then proceeded to refer to our "shitty server" When I said the ban will be perm you advised we have now lost 5 donators... along with well me and my friend was going to donate.

Sorry but were a mature and serious community

For the record you havent been waiting 2 months or something that was not your "fault" this happened less than a month ago and i remember it very well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back