What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

un-ban request (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

spleeti

i rlly doint know why i am banned?
i just logged in and i have a ban?
i never broke the rules?

Spleeti.

I spoke to him, I said sorry to him after that, I have read the rules, because when that time I am just starting out on the server. and I know I had it in the beginning should be equal do read the rules. and after all that time. i never broked the rules again so thats why i was so suprised by the ban i thought oh what did i do.

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately there was no explanation on that thread by neither yourself or the person reported and therefore it was assumed to be a valid report yet still so action has been taken.

I'm sorry I didn't quite understand that last post, English isn't my first language you see. what i little bit understandt about it is i have to wait?

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: nope
I doint understandt ad that time i spoke to a cop about it on the mobile chat in game...

i don't believe you spoke to me at all if i remember it was at least a week ago, i wasn't anything to do with your death but saw the combat log and reported. that's all pretty much.

i cant remember the cops in game name its indeed some time ago, but if i get my unban i will make some screen shots of the mobile chat. if i get my unban atleast :D . and i was rdm killed when i do that, and dint know about the combat log. and a cop responed to me. and toldt him i dint knew and toldt him that i startit to read the rules. and i did. and hi said go get your un ban request? i rlly hope i can get those screen shots..

Because others have broken a rule it does not justify breaking the rules yourself. Thats why we have a compensation forum. Next time get some evidence and post a compensation request.

Ensure you read our rules quoting here which rule you have broken and post your GUID, not your Arma ID, for a final chance on the server.

2 days have passed and no responce, We cannot keep these threads open.

Please open a new one linking this one if you return and supply what has been asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back