What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban request. (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nanners

Okay, so. Where to start. I am in complete responsibility for my actions and what happened on the 30/11/2014. Basically, I had called two players a "fucking faggot" and shooting them whilst they were un-armed and had no awareness that i was going to shoot. Which yes, is very disrespectful. I was actually un-aware at the point that calling someone this was an offence, not only that, it is bannable. I found this out speaking to 'CSI Vladic Ka', he explained to me everything I had done wrong and i completely understood and accepted that fact. I dont blame you guys if your not happy with me on your server any more. But can i say, i have been playing this server for 3 months now. And I do really still want to play, hence this beg of mercy haha. ;) I hope you understand that i have now learned my lesson. I would not do such a thing again. I really enjoy my time on the island and i respect you guys for keeping it tidy. Anyway, i am very sorry for my actions. I have told Vladic this via teamspeak. but more to who ever is reading this. I hope you take this in to consideration, THANKS! :)

-Dylan < [in/game/irk name] ;)

Ensure you read our rules quoting here which rule you have broken and post your GUID, not your Arma ID, for a final chance on the server.

No reply from player. Please open another thread linking this one and answer any questions that are outstanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back