What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban request denied. (Unbanned 13/12/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nanners

Hi, This is regarding CSI Vladic Ka. My unban request was denied. I was asked to start a new topic, read the rules and quote which rule i had broke, followed by my GUID. So here it is :)

To start with, I am desperately sorry, what i done was stupid, not only that. but RIDICULOUS. It was out of order and i take complete responsibility.   

I broke the safe zone rule in section 4A of the rules.
- I RDM'd. I shot a civ in kavala that was completely un aware that he was in danger. I had my reasons, but they were discussed on my original un-ban post.

I also broke An Adult Community rule in Section 0 of the Altis Life rules.
- I discriminated a player by calling him a "faggot" in which is VERY disrespectful. I did not understand this at the time. but now i do.

My GUID is:

5d70fdf48e1e551775e6d6f55433944f
I hope this answers all questions asked Vladic, and again. i am really sorry to you,but not only that, to the altis life community as a whole.

I have checked the forums and server every day since the 18th Nov to see if i had been un-banned. Hopefully this shows my desperation to join back the altis life server. And assure that it wont happen again!

Thanks

-Dylan

Good unban request. Unban approved. Awaiting Wilco action.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back