What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - zozokaa (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zozokaa

Dear Admins 

zozokaa has opened an un-ban appeal

Your In-game name: zozokaa
Your Steam Profile ID: zozokaa
Your GUID or Steam ID: 76561198005211765
Date & Time you was banned:: it was like 1 year ago
Admin that banned you (Check ban message when you connect to the servers): it says KR VDM TROLLING 2505
In your own words, Why do you think you was banned: I guess i was banned for vdm eventhough i dont remember because that was really long time ago.
Please copy and paste the rule you think you broke: Using your vehicle for running people over, using it to ram into other vehicles in and outside combat, using a vehicle with the purpose of making it explode are all considered a form of VDM here (Punishment is a ban)
Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: I just havent found any good altis life server and i wanna try this out, i was banned 1 year ago but i dont remember anything
If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and insert the URL below:

NOTE TO MEMBER, This unban appeal will be looked at in due course, Please note there are no timeframe's

Last edited by a moderator:
You was banned for going around running everyone over you see... do you think this is grand theft auto ?

@zozokaa well we wonder why you did it in the first place, if you did it once you have it in you to do it again, do you even know what ALUK is about ?

well i dont think its some kind of addiction, so trust me, if i dont wanna do it  i wont do it again.(by the time i did that i was really new to altis life mods, i played a lot since, and i play by the rules)

Last edited by a moderator:
No serious roleplaying... this server is to be taken very seriously if not you might as well leave.

Unbanned for final chance at @@zozokaa if you get banned again there is no appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back