What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - woochikaboo (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

woochikaboo

Dear Admins 

woochikaboo has opened an un-ban appeal

Your In-game name: Wushy
Your Steam Profile ID: woochikaboo
Your GUID or Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:43414701
Date & Time you was banned:: 20:23, 11th August 2015
Admin that banned you (Check ban message when you connect to the servers): Nozehino
In your own words, Why do you think you was banned: I was banned for swearing in side chat out of role play.

*were
Please copy and paste the rule you think you broke: 1C) Swearing at someone outside of roleplay is not tolerated and punished by a ban
Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: Firstly I will say my old thread got deleted, for what reason I don't know, but I have two open now. One for an unrelated TeamSpeak ban and one for the server. I also know I broke the rules and should not be forgiven for that. I do believe that I should be given a second chance however, as a few days ago it was my one year anniversary of playing on this server, and I love it and it's community to bits, so please consider me.
If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and insert the URL below:

NOTE TO MEMBER, This unban appeal will be looked at in due course, Please note there are no timeframe's

Last edited by a moderator:
Will you stop posting appeals.

Your correctly banned... remember you don't care about the rules!

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back