What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Walker (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walker

In-game Name
walker

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
10/21/2015

Member of the team that banned you.
DainMK

Reason given for your ban.
VDM

The Server you initially was banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, Please type why you think you was banned
I believe i was banned for running a player over on numerous occasions.

Why should we unban you.
I believe you should Unban me because yes i know your gonna think what a load of bullocks lol but believe it or not it was my wife she was messing around on her beloved quad and well she got me banned. ("My Brother did it" does not work here, do not even bother using that excuse.) I did read that part of the ban appeal and well I'm not going to make up some bullshit excuse when this is actually what happened. Its either the truth or lie and well lieing doesn't get you anywhere. Ive been away with the army in Canada for 6 months and I've came back to this lol. I really am not shitting you guys on this one i have no reason to. I've even purchased a hoodie from you guys and I've been wearing it for the last 6 month away. I do understand if you don't believe me but that's the truth and well if I'm banned for good then this is all i can do to try and get unbanned. Well thanks for listening anyway and i hope the sway of sympathy goes towards my direction haha. Many thanks Walker.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking at your post history its plausible and the gap of posts from August to Now. Is your wife a gamer, or was just screwing around with your computer?

Shes not a gamer she used to watch me play and well your server was bookmarked and she wanted to play on her quad so she claims is her quad haha. So she knows the basics of how to get on a server and so on but by far she is no games and knows no rules to the game she thought she could just jump on and play around lol.

How will you prevent this from happening again?

Shes my wife what can i say? I can ask her not to do it again? Just abit of a silly question im sorry if you think im being crude but this is a person dear to my life im not going to smack her arse and ground her lol

If she wants to play here she can, but I would recommend you have her read the rules, and understand them, because if she gets you banned on your account, the account gets banned.

Just to confirm that you do understand the rules, and also understand about your account responsibility?

Yes i understand the rules and i understand the responsibilities. This is no longer about her lol she did wrong she knew feck all about it. Its a game she played and got banned she dont care about that background shiz. she dont play games on a regular basis she used my account 1 day because she was bored.

Alright, last chance, last time we speak here.

unbanned - 28/02/2016

Name:Shaun

Steam ID:76561198056571480

GUID:62d3e0a3d23c36474de93cf216b8fd7c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back