What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Trank - 04/23/2016 (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trank

In-game Name
Chris

Steam ID
76561198096722439/

The date of your ban.
04/23/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
farmer giles

Reason given for your ban.
RDM?

The Server you initially was banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, Please type why you think you was banned
I think i was banned because i killed the admin with using RP, not very good RP, but i initiated on them, i role played and killed the 3 officers. Me and 2 of my friends were just finishing up buying stuff from the rebel outpost, then a police car came after us, we proceeded to stop, get out the car and shout at them. I said "Leave the area now" numerous times. they went to get cover behind some crates so they could kill/arrest us. they obviously did not abide to our command to them so i proceeded to shoot at them, i got lucky and killed the first guy, i do not know who that was, the other two officers killed one of my friends and shot at me so i also killed them. The first kill in my eyes is there thought of "RDM" but it isn't as i initiated on them, and they did not abide to the command.

On top of that the admin says he has a recording where i "clearly RDM'D him" so if i could see it, that would be lovely so i can improve on my rping by reviewing what i did, so i can understand what kind of a range the direct chat has. 

Why should we unban you.
This is a great server which i plan on playing every day because it has a good community who are good at rping. I fit into this community very well as i enjoy rping and robbing people :p

I personally think the ban is not needed, i've just read the rules again to see if i broke any rules and i don't see a rule saying "you will get permanently banned for doing a bit of dodgy rp".

I agree with the admin that was dealing with the situation that it could look like RDM from your POV but it wasn't, i can assure you that! All that happened was the first kill occurred quite fast after the initiation.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Please tell me how this is not RDM? 

Please tell me how it is RDM???!?!!?!?!? you was told to leave the area but you just sat there in a car trying to get in cover? the pings you hear at the start aren't even from me??? 

to be honest it sounds like you've moved the audio of this video forward because he says "fucking RDMing" before he even dies??? I'm sorry but just because you guys can't abide to commands doesn't mean it's RDM, please learn to play fair instead of banning everyone who beats you. 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Shooting at someone is RDM, not just killing someone

Please tell me how this is not RDM? There were shots before you even said leave the area

ok, like i said, i was not the person to start shooting, listen to the pings of the shots, they are mx shots, both my friends had mx's. i had a katiba. The video is not high enough quality to see who is shooting, therefore how is this relevant to my ban?

Watch the video frame by frame. The person who is circled in red (not me) shoots, if you look very carefully they shoot first (apparently RDM). I start shooting at you guys after i had initiated on you. Not RDM. I am the person circled in black, not shooting until the camera turns forward so the player can concentrate on driving. 

proof.png

Apologies if i sound rude or anything, i don't try to sound rude. It's just how i type, it's not intentional at all. 

Instead of arguing with the banning staff member just accept your ban. 

Take a week to reflect

Denied 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back