What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Trank - 04/02/2016 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trank

In-game Name
F.E.A.R Trank

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
04/01/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
crumb

Reason given for your ban.
staff abuse i think

The Server you initially was banned on.

In your own words, Please type why you think you was banned
I called khadimir a retard.

Why should we unban you.
I can not emphasize how apologetic i am for this, i think everyone should be given a second chance, crumb even game me a 2nd chance but then banned me again after giving me a 2nd chance? you will find if you unban me in the game i will never be a hassle or make any sort of issue!!! I've logged over 400 hours on life servers and i know the rules like the back of my hand. I've even been moderators on arma 2 life servers. I understand that staff abuse is a perm ban but i really really regret it.

I think i have an idea for a punishment, i understand that you do either a ban until they apply or you do a perm ban which is basically apply after 6 months, i love this server and i really want to play on it so maybe you could give me a temp ban? like 1 month or something like that? all i'm asking is to open an eye at this application and understand how apologetic i am and i feel so stupid for doing this. It was very immature of me to do it. If you could please give me some sort of chance to be unbanned, i would be so grateful.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I have unbanned you, it was just a little confusion on my part. I suggest when you join our TS sever you apologise to the staff member in question 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back