What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - TLF Shaam (Denied - Perm Community Ban)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TLF Shaam

In-game Name
Ltn. Shaam

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
11/07/2015

Member of the team that banned you.
Adam (The Shadow)

Reason given for your ban.
1A) Bullying is punished by a permanent ban without appeal

The Server you initially was banned on.
Server 2

In your own words, Please type why you think you was banned
I was banned because of bullying a month ago which i understand is a serious offence and usually has no appeal of any kind.

Why should we unban you.
http://www.altislife.co.uk/topic/42725-un-ban-appeal-tlf-shaam-timed-out/
Reply to Crumble
it started as just a chat between friends and just kept escalating but as you can see from the group chat i didn't go to far in my own eyes and even then i apologized to the person in question and had my apology accepted by said person.

(asked to link other appeal by BratJaggesVlnd)

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Well i have just read a load of spam and rubbish typed by you and your "squad"

This will be judged by how serious the event was, I am currently awaiting the whatsapp messages to be sent to me.

I haven't seen this or no nothing about it so you can call this a second opinion and the say will be final, I will come back to this shortly.

So i have read the whatsapp messages and I think you and your friend's should think about the way you conduct yourself on your phones/the internet as well as making prank phone calls etc.

Its outside this community its on whatsapp however this effects people in this community... should we turn a blind eye...maybe but were good people and we dont want toxic immature children on these forums/servers and teamspeak.

Denied, This is a final decision so any future appeals will not be read.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back