What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - TheTeenageWizard (No response)

Dear Admins 

TheTeenageWizard has opened an un-ban appeal

Your In-game name: Jack Pack
Your Steam Profile ID: 76561198130723936
Your GUID or Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:85229104
Date & Time you was banned:: 6:30PM
Admin that banned you (Check ban message when you connect to the servers): WhoIsDan
In your own words, Why do you think you was banned: I reversed into a quad bike in my new car. He was then pushed against me and the wall. Then I was banned.
Please copy and paste the rule you think you broke: 3A) VDM - Vehicle Death Match Definition:

Using your vehicle for running people over, using it to ram into other vehicles in and outside combat, using a vehicle with the purpose of making it explode are all considered a form of VDM here (Punishment is a ban)
Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: I just applied to be a NHS Medic, and he said that I was very good, and I only just missed off passing. He said I was a good member to the community.
Really sorry about this, as you didn't ask for it, but I de-synced and was playing in first person so I couldn't see behind me. Sorry for making an excuse.
I am also really enjoying this server, and recently just made a bunch of friends and was on the way to meet them when I was banned.

I am truly sorry.
If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and insert the URL below:

NOTE TO MEMBER, This unban appeal will be looked at in due course, Please note there are no timeframe's

Last edited by a moderator:
Once again another person with a huge money spike and no licenses. Please explain to me how you got it? 

(I have heard the story about the mysterious person who gives everyone this money but no one ever remembers his name)

You do not have any processing license. Which drug did you do so I can check?

I believe it was heroine. I did training. It is the with the one with the processing in Agios.

Also, see how I spent 100K before making all the money? It was on the heroine training.

You do not have the heroine license. I know this because you data would have synced for me to see the money you have.

Can you see that I spent 100K before making the money? I did the Heroine Training. I am not sure if that is the same as a license. Can you see each sale? They were all roughly 70,000 which is a big backpack ( fully upgraded ) worth of Heroine. Then in a Zamak covered, add up the money and it comes to roughly whatever I made. If you really think that I duped the money or somehow got it off some mysterious player, then you can just take it off me.

That night I applied to be a medic, and was told to comeback Friday ( Probably the day you are reading this ) for a retest. I really love AltisLife.co.uk and have spent so much time playing it and I really don't want to be banned and loose all of my cars and friends.

Yes, from what I remember somebody had just bought a quadbike, they got on and Jack Pack reversed his car into it and flattened it against the wall so that the quadbike sort of glitched and did a flip, nearly landing on some people standing nearby.

No response from player. If you still wish to be unbanned please open another appeal and answer any questions asked.

Back