What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - the true Heisenberg - 06/28/2017(Timed out)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name
Heisenberg

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
11/11/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
Khandamir

Reason given for your ban.
homophobia

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
On side chat ,for assuming that some one or few are homosexual.

Why should we unban you ?
well I waited out already +8 months, I realize that on this server I got the best RP so far and I would like to return, I truly Regret my nasty words and would like to start over again, but now with more care of what I say or do.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

the same unban request but was timed out.

@Samatlewis : So what's so specifically bad about "gays these days" then?

my reply: 

Back then I didnt know that, that one sentence would ruin everything for me.

I gues my 26 years (back on 2016) humor or sarcasm sometimes goes bejond other minds. I never treated anyone bad or discriminated anyone as they should not been.   everyone has rights to feel or do what ever they want to, and thats no other people business to judge or moke someone just because they thing or feel different from others.

the main Idea of  my words was ment  to be funny, but it just didnt happen, I saw some players where sending to each other this Love " <3 " simbol and I thought that would be right thing to say, (as arma3 offers you only male character bodys)  to laught together, but then all the hell break on my head.

I regret my action and if someone felt offended then I apologize.

All I want, is to play some good Role Play on this server and nothing more.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you are here for the roleplay why did you not read the rules beforehand so you could have prevented all of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back