What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - TBP Johnny (Unbanned: 24/08/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drogist Derek

Dear Admins 

TBP Johnny has opened an un-ban appeal

Your In-game name: Johnny Smith
Your Steam Profile ID: STEAM_0:0:60210422
Your GUID or Steam ID: 76561198080686572
Date & Time you was banned:: 21.08.15
Admin that banned you (Check ban message when you connect to the servers): Steph
In your own words, Why do you think you was banned: We ( TBP ) were trying to stop this Tempest Device that was trying to escape from us at the oil trader. So me and Tivroxx saw no other way to stop him but ramming into him.
Please copy and paste the rule you think you broke: 3A) VDM - Vehicle Death Match Definition:

Using your vehicle for running people over, using it to ram into other vehicles in and outside combat, using a vehicle with the purpose of making it explode are all considered a form of VDM here (Punishment is a ban)

However using the following vehicles to immobilise each other (eg. Hunter VS Ifrit or Strider VS Ifrit etc) is permitted in roleplay for whitelisted factions or people in ownership of a rebel membership - Hunter/Strider/Ifrit
Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: To be honest, when this happened I did not even know that this was not allowed. That day when I looked on the forums and saw I was reported with this rule I broke, I just felt deeply ashamed about it. So I read the rules trough and trough to just basically know these rules out of my head. I've enjoyed my time here so much I can't imagine leaving this wonderful community! So please give me a final chance, I will never let this happen again.
If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and insert the URL below:

NOTE TO MEMBER, This unban appeal will be looked at in due course, Please note there are no timeframe's

Last edited by a moderator:
What pops up when you first join the server (other than hacking.sqf not found).

(And I don't mean your ban message, I'm on about every time you joined the server before your ban)

I was not sure what you meant, so I went onto teamspeak to ask a Admin/Mentor and they said that they were talking about this. And this is pretty much the other pop up message I get before I can spawn in.

107410_screenshots_2015-01-09_00001.jpg

Okay, so looking at this, it tells you to go read the rules "BEFORE YOU SPAWN IN"

Please ensure you pay attention to this in the future,

Final chance;

Unbanned: 24/08/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back