What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Taylor (Unbanned - FINAL chance)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taylor

Dear Admins 

Taylor has opened an un-ban appeal

Your In-game name: Taylor_Sykes
Your Steam Profile ID: STEAM_0:0:120914540
Your GUID or Steam ID: 76561198202094808
Date & Time you was banned:: around june/july
Admin that banned you (Check ban message when you connect to the servers): doesnt say
In your own words, Why do you think you was banned: for being a fucking idiot and combat logging
Please copy and paste the rule you think you broke: Logging/Combat logging at any point where you are in RP is exploiting. Some examples of this: during a firefight, being chased by the police, arrested by the police, while dead awaiting medic, logging to save gear, logging while ziptied
Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: because i understand where i went wrong and i will never,never,never ever do it again and no matter how much i play another rp server this one will always be the best and i carnt believe i fucking did it i promise u the admin i will never do it again. i have been of months around 4/5 months and no matter what i do i carnt find a server better than this. please accept my apology and i will so the admins how mature i really am
If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and insert the URL below:

NOTE TO MEMBER, This unban appeal will be looked at in due course, Please note there are no timeframe's

Last edited by a moderator:
Your ban in the system reads "Combat logging and constant gliching. Do not unban"

Please can you explain why you felt it was ok to do this ?

Your ban in the system reads "Combat logging and constant gliching. Do not unban"

Please can you explain why you felt it was ok to do this ?
i don't now but I was pissed how they had to search house all cause it was FULL of guns over a speeding ticket but I realise it was a stupid thing to do. and i understand that its a perm ban but this server is the best and i promise it will never happen again

Last edited by a moderator:
If you lose you lose! learn to accept that its a roleplay server not a "win" server

I have unbanned you but this is your FINAL chance @Taylor if you get banned again dont bother appealing, I have also reset your money to the starting cash of £100,000 from the 1 million you had as a term of this unban.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back