What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Swifty (unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swifty

Dear Admins 

Swifty has opened an un-ban appeal

Your In-game name: Swifty
Your Steam Profile ID: 76561198084679249
Your GUID or Steam ID: c59a40cee795a250fc4926b358a2fb65
Date & Time you was banned:: 27.09.15
Admin that banned you (Check ban message when you connect to the servers): Steph
In your own words, Why do you think you was banned: Well i was banned for being rude and disrespectful to the guy that reported me and im really sorry about that
Please copy and paste the rule you think you broke: 3C) Trolling - The following examples are considered trolling however there are multiple others so we advise common sense.
Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: Well i have been in the community for a quite long time.I think its about a year now and i dont want to miss the server since i have been a cop before etc etc.It would be stupid if i miss the great times because i had a bad day and wanted to go full out im really sorry for my actions,wont happen again.Also i contacted steph and apologised to her and the guys that i've been disrespectful to.
If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and insert the URL below: http://www.altislife.co.uk/topic/36508-rdm-by-swifty/

NOTE TO MEMBER, This unban appeal will be looked at in due course, Please note there are no timeframe's

Last edited by a moderator:
You were banned for rdm AND you were rude to the guy in the report topic. Not a good way to present yourself in an adult community.

Having a bad day should get better on here, if you get frustrated in any way by ALUK, why not play something else? If we were to unban you and you would have another bad day, how would you act now?

As i said above i have not done anything like that in the past and all the time i have been in the server im really sorry for my action and im sure it wont happen again thanks for understanding also i was not frustrated with aluk it was a real life issue

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, then don't take real life issues into Altis with you next time.

Unban appeal accepted for a final chance. If you end up banned again, it will be over for you on our servers.

Accepted and moved to awaiting action 10/10/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back