What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Strength2000 - 03/23/2016 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strength2000

In-game Name
Jamie

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
03/22/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
Neo

Reason given for your ban.
VDM

The Server you initially was banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, Please type why you think you was banned
I think I was banned as I randomly hit into the car on purpose for no apparent reason, which is classed as VDM.

Why should we unban you.
I think I should be unbanned, as this was about 1 month ago, when I was still messing about quite a bit, but recently I took it a lot more seriously, as I have been accepted into the NHS and I am now the paramedic role, and I was going to apply for the police. I was fully aware of the VDM rule, as it has been a rule for a long time among many RP games. I admit that I was messing about a bit, and have not done anything wrong on purpose since, as I understand what I done wrong. When the person in the back on the truck was shooting, I tried avoiding, but accidently crashed into the car on my left. The first time I hit the car on the right was on purpose as I was messing around, which I would not do again, and I understand that there are consiqnuenses for this, and I was messing about, this will not happen again. After that, the second car that I hit into was an accident as I was trying to avoid getting killed by the bullets, and the person in the back of the offroad car was shooting directly at me. I fully understand what I have done was wrong, and accept the consiquence for it, and I will make sure this does not happen again, because recently I have taken it all a lot more seriously and understand consiquences that can happen. I have also been a very active, freindly and helpful player on AltisLife, helping new students in the NHS, and new players. I have not done anything else wrong, and have role played correctly and well, and worked my way up in the NHS. I love the server, and play it a bit everyday, looking to work my way into the police. I am extremely sorry for what I done, and I will make sure it does not happen again. I have also fully checked over the rules to make sure I am certain on everything. Thanks in advance.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats why you were banned, and you've been here almost a year. Why would you do such a deliberate act???

I really don't know. Its happened now already, so I cant change it. But I am willing to give the guys compensation or whatever is needed as an act of kindness for what I done to them. But I am honestly sorry, and everyone makes mistakes, and as I said, it would not happen again, I don't have an answer for what I done, but I just felt the need to do it as I wanted a police chase or some type of in-game trouble, but I somehow forgot about the rule, or thought it was only if I killed them, not if I knocked them. I was expecting to hit them and then have a police chase, not realizing that the VDM rule came under just hitting them, I thought it was deliberately crashing into the car to blow it up, not just knocking it. But I am fully aware of this now, and understand the rules a lot more thoroughly. It was just the one thing, and I have not done anything else like this on the server. So once again, I know what I done, but I can't change it now, so I am very sorry.

Can you explain the rule you broke in your own words

I broke the rule VDM. VDM is when you purposely hit a car. VDM can also be clased as randomly running innocent people over. VDM is also trying to blow somebodies vehicle up for no apparent reason. In my case, I hit a car, which was outside of combat in Kavala. I did not know who was in the car and there was no reason for hitting for car. I then swerved off the road, as I was being shot, which was my fault, as I did ram into the car, and did damage to another one of their gangs' cars. Im sorry for breaking the rule, and I fully understand what I did and the rule I broke, and it will nolt happen again. Thanks.

Follow the rules going forward.

Unbanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back