What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Stee - 02/07/2017 (Timed Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greeeedy

In-game Name
Stee

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
12/08/2015

Member of the team that banned you.
Wilco

Reason given for your ban.
TKC blanket ban / Toxic

The Server you initially were banned on.
Teamspeak

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
Toxic behavior.

Why should we unban you ?
It's been well over a year since all this happened and I haven't talked to anyone form TKC or TI in over 6 months. I am very sorry for what iv done. 😔

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll give you another chance to put some more effort in, and I'll give you a few tips. 

Tell us why you should be unbanned. 

Tell us why you was banned. 

Explain why you were banned. 

Tell us what you have been up to since you have been banned. 

And anything else you can think of that can help you to get another chance. 

I'll give you another little tip, I personally hate it when people use "it's been a while since I was banned" as an excuse. Because It doesn't matter if it's been 10 days or 10 months. If you put some actual effort in your appeal and convince us we will give you a chance cuz atm I am not convinced 

Look mate no offense I don't know you I was just talking Wilco, I haven't played anything on pc since 2 months after I got banned and have forgotten all feelings I had towards anyone here I moved to England and back to Ireland since I left. I am not looking to beg anyone to let me back in if u don't let me in I'll just move on, I'm just looking to play as a new player fresh start.

Convince me why should we unban you then if you want a fresh start and Regarding to the part where you don't know who I am, I am someone who is dealing with your appeal therefore you put more effort in your actual appeal you might get somewhere.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back