What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Stampin Mcforeskin - 12/13/2016 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name
Stampin Mcforskin

Steam ID
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Lietenantslickdick

The date of your ban.
04/23/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
Vladic Ka

Reason given for your ban.
Poor RP

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
While talking to Vlad about how to properly rob someone, me being kinda new at the time i went to holster my weapon i knocked him out by accident.

Why should we unban you ?
i personally would like a second chance to play this server i loved it when i played it before the time i made the mistake to strike the admin, and my friends play this server.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
You are aware this is a strict roleplay community, did you bother to read the server rules before you joined?

Yea i read the rules before i joined the server, vlad was refreshing my memory at that moment of time of how to properly rob a civilian, and me being fairly new to the game its self i knocked him out instead of holstering my weapon because i got the buttons mixed up and everyone around us at the time started laughing and he banned me for hitting him but put it as poor RP, even though he was very willing to refresh my memory instead of banned me for making a mistake during the robbery 

Looking back I do remember these guys. They were all doing count down robbery after driving hobos out into the countryside from Kavala.  Was going to ban them all but decided to give them a chance and tried to tell them the errors of their ways. This fella thought it would be funny to knock me out while I was doing it so he got a ban to prove to the rest of the gang how serious we were here. So yes poor RP was the ban reason. This guy just never took the chance to get a warning. 

Last edited by a moderator:
So, in light of Vladic's explanation, you have had the privilege of being educated in the art of robbery by the guy who robs people without a weapon..

Surely you can pass the following test now:

Explain to me how you would rob someone with high quality RP. Describe how you would prepare and what words you would use to get someone to surrender to you.

Okay well i never knocked you out because it was "funny" it was a complete accident and i did try to apologises for it but i never got the chance.

For example robbing someone at the copper processing: i would approach the victim with my gun out and asking him to put his hands behind hes head and warn him that not following my instructions could make this end badly for him, apon him following my instructions i would restrain him and proceed to interrogate him asking him if he has any friends near by that can call the police (to make it more a interesting scenario for us), and warn him that i'm a part of a rebel secret service that no one knows about that is patrolling the copper processing and my job is to stop people from turning ore into ingot which causes pollution and ruins the island for the people living here and i will require you truck keys to despose of the copper ore and once that is done you will be free to go, if you choose not to do what i am asking i will proceed to take the truck without your permission and after im done i will leave you by the road where you will have to wait for someone to drive by and help you remove the handcuffs/zip ties.

May i ask why it took you so long to appeal?

i had some personal time for a few months but i got my self back in to pc gaming and finding arma more enjoyable considering new DLC like the new Tanoa map and since i upgraded my pc a little to help it out with some frame issues that put me off from using it

You are aware we don't want players here who don't roleplay. If you want to play here again you have to be willing to follow the rules and roleplay at a high quality?

Unbanned. Don't make the same mistake we will be watching.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back