What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Sigoth - 03/07/2016 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sigoth

In-game Name
[TGS] Loki

Steam ID

The date of your ban.

Member of the team that banned you.
Crumble

Reason given for your ban.
Crumble

The Server you initially was banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, Please type why you think you was banned
banned for abusing the disconnection system in way not intended to move around the map.

Why should we unban you.
Sorry for letting my previous appeal run out
http://www.altislife.co.uk/topic/45338-un-ban-appeal-sigoth-timed-out/#comment-264047

some pressing matters cropped up and life is just now returning to how it used to be for me.

To answer Crumble the teleportation rule states that disconnecting to expedite movement across the map is strictly forbidden. I used it to store my weapon in a friendly house before logging off each night. I am aware what I was doing was a blatant breach of the teleportation rules. I take full responsibility for my reactions, I was first banned for rdm and was able to appeal that for a "final chance"if I would have thought I would be banned for storing my glitched weapon that always lost its attachments upon relog I would not have broken that chance. Thank you for reading over my appeal and I hope to see you in game.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Please explain how this can be seen as fail RP?

Teleporting is fail rp because In real life you would not be able to just disappear and reappear halfway across the map. There is no physical rp reason you can give to be from kavala to agios in 10 seconds.

Are you now aware of the rules and ready to follow them going forward

I have read and re read the rules multiple times. even going as far as to write some on sticky notes and place them around my desk just in case I need specifics in a situation. I am fully aware and am willing to follow them for not only the enjoyment of myself but others aswell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back