What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - shepcobain - WILCO 08/09/2016 (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shepcobain

In-game Name
David Pook

Steam ID
53374eae421a0ad274e957c9ee7f9f22

The date of your ban.
08/09/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
Unsure

Reason given for your ban.
RDM

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was robbing a gas station in which to do so you need to be ARMED. Whilst doing so two police turned up and got out of their vehicle with their weapons aimed. Neither of us said anything as they approached so I took shots and killed them. I then fled the scene of the crime and the police gave chase and after crashing my vehicle I got out and managed to shoot the police officers chasing me. I was then shot by an officer in the distance. Not once did anyone speak, we just assumed I was robbing the gas station with a gun, engaged in combat and then had a chase and was killed.

Why should we unban you ?
After speaking with @tomthedoge in TS, and arguing my case I still believe my actions were within roleplay rules. I was robbing a gas station which can only be started with a weapon equipped. The police and all admins know this is the script process. The police showed up and exited their vehicle with their weapons pointed. They didn't say anything and I opened fire to protect myself. Again, if this was real life, my actions would be that of a criminal with a gun. I then fled and was chased by several police officers and had another gun battle. I was then killed by an officer.

RDM - Random death match. There was nothing random about my killings. If I had gone to Kavala and opened fire or just pulled over a police officer and shot him then that would be random. However the fact that I am robbing a gas station with a weapon, the police should know I could shoot them at any time. That probably explains why over the past few nights, when I have robbed gas stations, police officers have driven up extremely fast and jumped out and shot me as I am trying to escape. I didn't class this is RDM as I am fleeing the crime scene, clearly guilty and armed.

I spoke with @tomthedoge via TS and argued my case. I really think the term RDM needs looking at if this is classed as random?

Thanks.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
You were unbanned for a final chance within 3 months. 

Denied - Appeal in 6 months time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back