What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - shepcobain - 05/10/2016 (Timed out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shepcobain

In-game Name
Sir David Pook

Steam ID
53374eae421a0ad274e957c9ee7f9f22

The date of your ban.
02/18/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
Wilco

Reason given for your ban.
VDM/RDM - General idiot

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned for being a plonker and VDMing a player and then RDMing them. I understand the rules of the game and server and know this behavior is not tolerated at all.

Why should we unban you ?
Why did I do it? Because I acted a fool and immaturity got the better of me. My actions were that of a 10 year old and I simply ruined the game for other players. I would fully understand if you decided to permanently ban me and ignore this request. After playing 6 months of Arma 3 Life and following their rules like a saint I firmly believe I am ready to join Altis Life again, especially this server, If you are willing to have me back!

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
There are a lot of denied appeals to your name @shepcobain would you mind explaining why there are no successful ones? Wilco denied your last appeal with very little description, suggesting he was adamant you not play here. What lessons did you learn in your time away from ALUK?

Please respond as this will time out shortly

Dispute timed out, we cannot keep these open

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back